Chapter 1 part 1 sampai 4




hi everyone! welcome back to my blog :D

i will to do activity 3, an exercise part E -> page 13-14





Exercise :

Fill in the table with suitable explanation related parts of the application letter in the box










Part 2


hi everyone! welcome back to my blog :D

i will to do activity 3, an exercise Do the Practice -> page 17-18

and part D -> page 20 







[PAGE 17-18]



Practice : 

Match the types of skills and the suitable profession.








Answer :






[PAGE 20]



Read the application letter below. Then, write down the information in the box below on your note book.









Answer :






Part 3 :



hi everyone! welcome back to my blog :D

i will to do activity 3, an exercise part E -> page 27





Arrange the following jumbled letter into a correct order!






Answer 
Aaron Christian 

5 North Street

San Francisco, CA, 94102



October 17th, 2020



Kate West

Comfort Transportation Company

12 North Street

San Francisco, CA, 94102

Dear Mr. /Mrs. / Miss / HR Department



As I saw your listing on JobsBB, so I am writing this resume cover letter for an experienced Flight Attendant position. I have a 5 years experience in Airline industry, and I have a large experience as an Flight Attendant staff with XYZ Airline.



In my current position with XYZ Airline, I am responsible for Providing information, guidance, and assistance for safety and comfort to passengers on board aircraft. I also conduct safety check before flight.



During the course of my career, I have gained a specialist’s understanding of communication, presentation, problem solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations.



In addition to this, you can be guaranteed that I will maintain the top level of work and principled standards as a team member of your organization.



I am sure you’ll find my credentials to be in order and welcome a chance to meet with you in person to discuss my qualifications. Please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Thank yous for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.



Sincerely,

Aaron christian 




























Komentar